Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Sun Cabal Forum Index -> EPGP Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mawks
In-Game Rank 3

re: Bank Material Needs or Gold for EP

You can donate to the guild bank to earn up to 2000EP per week. Each item is worth a different amount of Donation Points (DP) and 2000 DP will equal out to 2000 EP. The item prices will be brought up during legion, since we are late in WoD, DP will be more simplified, as stated in the following:

Total Max per week of Donation-related EPGP: 2000 EP
Folks eligible for donation EPGP: Ranks Dark Assassin and up (raiders and back-up raiders) -- speak to an officer if you are a back-up raider and are not a dark assassin or above. 
Total Points needed for full EPGP: 2000 Donation points (DP) 

*Items to be donated must be mailed to Mawks in game for you to be credited* (in certain cases you can message me if you can't give the items directly to me). Also, if you do mail items or gold, please do so in a single mail if at all possible. I don't want to have to keep track of 5 different mailings of gold while you are working for your max allotment.

Items for Donation:

--UNTIL LEGION THE GUILD BANK WILL BE ACCEPTING GOLD DONATIONS FOR EP--

--2000G = 2000 EP--

Alternatively you can donate the materials to create one epic gem. These will be used by the guild to make gems from the guilds jewel-crafter. We will accept completed gems, but the market has them inflated over the cost of their mats.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Sun Cabal Forum Index -> EPGP Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: